- Nappa lambskin leather canvas back
- Lightweight and very soft leather
- Thickness 1.5 mm (4 oz.)
- Aniline finishing
- Designed for lining or cushioning, but also used for bags, shoes and other kinds of leather goods
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Lamb - Sheepskin
- Leather Cut Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,5 mm - (4 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Aniline (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Aniline: the leather finished in this way is characterized by the most natural look and quality. Only the finest kinds of leather coming from the best choices of raw are suitable for this processing. Pros: natural look, top quality.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Nappa (or Napa), very lightweight leather
- Temper 1/6 Very Soft
- Primary Use Lining and interior covering. Lining leather is thin and has a uniform surface that together with the economic price make it ideal for covering the less visible part of objects, such as the inside of bags, wallets, shoes, belts or straps.
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Small (up to 0,8m² - 9ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 0,7 m² - 7,7 sq. ft. - 0,8 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- More details about quality There could small imperfections on some skins.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Nappa lambskin leather lined with canvas on the back side is a lightweight and very soft material specifically designed for lining or cushioning, but also used for bags, shoes and other kinds of leather goods. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Sergej G. published the 02/02/2023 following an order made on 16/01/2023
Matej P. published the 23/11/2022 following an order made on 01/11/2022
İt got glued to the other piece of leather
Comment from BuyLeatherOnline the 22/11/2022
Hello Matej, we will be happy to send you a free replacement piece for this damaged skin.
Jonathan G. published the 06/10/2022 following an order made on 11/09/2022
Will be useful for a slightly quilted or padded article. Average size.
Mark W. published the 25/09/2022 following an order made on 07/09/2022
Good sized, very high quality!
Cesar Q. published the 15/07/2022 following an order made on 06/07/2022
The canvas is really soft and perfect for cushioning or lining. I needed some material to be used for a laptop pocket and this is perfect.
Peter T. published the 26/06/2022 following an order made on 26/05/2022
Beautiful Lambskin hide.
- Out of stock
- On sale!
- On sale!