- Buffalo leather hide
- Vegetable tanned leather
- Dry milled and pigmented finish
- Soft temper
- Suitable for bags, shoppers, totes, backpack, wallets, gloves and other leather goods in general
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Buffalo
- Leather Cut Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,5 mm - (4 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Pigmented
- Finishing Description Pigmented: this finishing consist of a leather on which surface has been applied a finishing containing fine particles of pigments in suspension. Pros: covering color, excellent light and rubbing resistance, defect coverage and easy maintenance.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Dry Milled. The leather is put into drums which through heat and movement give it a wrinkled and distressed look and a softer hand.
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² | 18ft² | 2yd²)
- Average size of the whole piece 1 m² - 11 sq. ft. - 1,2 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- More details about quality The leather can have one or more small holes
- Inventory Policy Deadstock or Stock Lot Item: over the time this item may be discontinued in some colors or variations. Custom supply productions could in some cases be possible, contact us for more details.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Buffalo leather hide, dry-milled and pigmented finish, vegetable tanned leather with a soft temper. The buffalo leather is characterized by resistance, for this reason it is mainly used to make bags, shoppers, totes, wallets, gloves, backpack and other leather goods in general. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Alenka L. published the 26/06/2022 following an order made on 29/05/2022
Very good, great service. I would recommend.
- On sale!
- Out of stock
- On sale!