- Vegetable tanned double butts (bends)
- Wax and dry-milled finish
- Oiled leather
- Pull-Up distressed effect
- 3mm (7,5 oz.) thickness
- Ideal for belts, bags, saddlery, accessories and craft in general
Pull-Up leather is a special kind of leather with a fashion effect that lightens the surface when pulled or bent
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Part Double Butt (Bend)
- Thickness Range Thick (2 ~ 5 mm)
- Exact Thickness 3 mm - (7,5 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Pull-Up - Wax
- Finishing Description Pull Up: this leather has a special kind of finishing containing waxes that give to the surface a natural distressed and lived look. This leather lightens on the surface when pulled or bent.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Dry Milled. The leather is put into drums which through heat and movement give it a wrinkled and distressed look and a softer hand.
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Oil in Tanning Yes, Oiled Leather
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Size Range Large (more than 1,6m² | 18ft² | 2yd²)
- Average size of the whole piece 2,1 m² - 23 sq. ft. - 2,5 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Good - 2° Grade
- More details about quality Very natural leather classified as 2° grade, therefore it can have scratches and signs characteristic of the type of item and which help to give the leather a worn look. The 3° grade has additional blemishes such as scars and skin blemishes.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Pull-Up "Old Style" Distressed double butts (bends), this vegetable tanned oiled leather has a dry-milled and wax finish, with a soft temper for the thickness (3mm - 7,5 oz.), it is indicated for producing belts, cases, luggage, saddlery, covers, bags and craft in general. This veg tan leather is also oiled in tanning and for this reason is soft, burnishable with a reactive surface.
This very natural leather is rated as 2° grade, so it can have scratches and superficial markings that are characteristic of the kind of item and contribute to giving the article a worn look.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
About Pull-Up (Waxed) Leather
The Pull Up leather is a special kind of leather with a fashion effect that lightens the surface when pulled or bent, the surface can be restored with hard rubbing on the grain side.
You can choose between "Half" and "Whole" piece:
Average size of the "whole piece": 2,2 m² - 25 sq. ft. - 2,6 yd²
Average size of the "half piece": 1,1 m² - 12,2 sq. ft. - 1,3 yd²
Elaine A. published the 25/02/2022 following an order made on 28/01/2022
Perfect for what I needed it for. Color is similar to veg tan and weight is perfect. Thanks!
Guyader Le M. published the 14/02/2022 following an order made on 21/01/2022
La couleur est superbe
Lísa Inga H. published the 31/01/2022 following an order made on 01/01/2022
Such a deep rich purple color and the piece was such nice quality. The pictures are very accurate to the color.
Charles A. published the 10/12/2021 following an order made on 20/11/2021
Beautiful piece of leather would have given a 5 star but the 2 holes in the leather cost you, that said still a very usable piece.
Walter E. published the 02/12/2021 following an order made on 22/11/2021
It may be a bit cheaper for 2°•
Ondřej K. published the 03/11/2021 following an order made on 18/10/2021
antique and rustic leather, great texture
Sabrina C. published the 03/10/2021 following an order made on 19/09/2021
For a second grade product, the leather shows some marks (which is normal), which gives it a nice rustic/rough look to it. I would like the 1st grade option though :)
- On sale!
- Out of stock
- On sale!
- On sale!