- Vegetable tanned thick bull bellies
- XL size
- Thickness of 2,5-2,8 mm (6-7 oz.)
- Semi-aniline finish
- Oiled leather
- Ideal for tool holders, bags, leather goods, sandals, belts, upper, binding and for moorings for boats
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Belly
- Thickness Range Thick (2 ~ 3 mm)
- Exact Thickness 2,5 - 2,8 mm - (6-7 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Semi-Aniline
- Finishing Description Semi-Aniline: this leather is similar to the one of pure aniline but it has the addition of a thin layer of pigments then covered with a transparent protective layer. Pros: good quality, uniform surface.
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Oil in Tanning Yes, Oiled Leather
- Temper 3/6 Normal
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 1,1 m² - 12,2 sq. ft. - 1,3 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- More details about quality On bellies even on first grade there could be imperfections typical of this leather cut
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Thick and heavy bull bellies, vegetable tanned, XL size, semi-aniline finished leather, thickness of 2,5-2,8 mm (6-7 oz.). This kind of leather is ideal for tool holders, sandals, belts, upper, leather goods and binding. It is also suitable for making moorings for boats. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Craig C. published the 28/04/2023 following an order made on 13/04/2023
Better than described, don’t bother with Amazon
Douglas D. published the 25/09/2022 following an order made on 29/08/2022
Great piece of leather that will make excellent bases for travel bags
Aleksandr D. published the 26/06/2022 following an order made on 10/06/2022
Stef L. published the 01/04/2022 following an order made on 14/03/2022
super nice leather piece!!! and great price.
Danilo D. published the 27/12/2021 following an order made on 12/12/2021
Love the product !
Anonymous customer published the 02/12/2021 following an order made on 11/10/2021
Great quality leather.
Robin S. published the 01/12/2021 following an order made on 22/11/2021
Some scratches on the surface, but I do not complain
Anonymous customer published the 08/11/2021 following an order made on 28/10/2021
average quality (especially the back side), but i've never buy some bellies before, so perhaps it's normal
Anonymous customer published the 06/09/2021 following an order made on 04/08/2021
Look forward to make something marvelous from this fabulous hid