- Perforated bovine leather
- Premium quality
- Through print, hole size n.5
- Smooth and matt surface
- Thickness 1,2mm (3 oz.)
- Soft temper
- Perfect for furniture, automotive and luxury upholstery, such as car seats and car steering wheel, but also suitable for bags, wallets and other leather goods
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,2 mm - (3 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Pigmented
- Finishing Description Pigmented: this finishing consist of a leather on which surface has been applied a finishing containing fine particles of pigments in suspension. Pros: covering color, excellent light and rubbing resistance, defect coverage and easy maintenance.
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Furnitures, Upholstery and Coverings. This kind of leather is intended to cover chairs, tables, puffs, sofa leather, carpet, armchairs, furniture, automotive interiors but it's also useable for every purpose.
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Size Range Large (more than 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 2,5 m² - 27 sq. ft. - 2,9 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Inventory Policy Regular Production Item: this item a a regular production one and will always been available in the colors and finishes listed. In some cases is possible to request custom colors, contact us for more information.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Perforated bovine leather, ideal for upholstering luxury car seats and steering wheels, with a premium quality and soft temper, size 5 through hole. This perforated leather has excellent resistance to thermal agents, rubbing, tearing, bending and sun exposure, therefore it is also excellent for upholstering sofas, armchairs, chairs and any piece of furniture. It can be used also for leather goods such as wallets, shoes, bags, pillows, belts.
The perforated leather is sold exclusively as sides, which corresponds to an average size of 2,5 m2 (27 sq.ft.)
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
In addition to the black color, it is possible (on request) to make the article on the color chart below:
Feeling of leather: waxy touch, matte surface
|Color Fastness Characteristics||Results|
|Dry rub fastness||500 cycles value > 5 grey scale|
|Wet rub fastness||100 cycles value > 5 grey scale|
|Light fastness||Value > 6 blue scale|
|Tear resistance||> 20 N|
|Adhesion of finishing||> 2N/10 mm|
|Flex resistance||20.000 cycles (no damage)|
Primary uses of Perforated Leather
- Out of stock