- Whole bull leather
- Distressed and vintage look
- Aniline dyed through with waxes and resins finishing
- Soft firmness
- Completely passing through
- Big sized leather ideal for luxury upholstery and furniture, but also suitable for leather goods such as bags, wallets, backpacks or pillows
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Part Whole Bull Hide
- Thickness Range Thin (0,4 ~ 1 mm)
- Exact Thickness 0,9 mm - (2 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Pull-Up - Wax
- Finishing Description Pull Up: this leather has a special kind of finishing containing waxes that give to the surface a natural distressed and lived look. This leather lightens on the surface when pulled or bent.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Aniline Dyed Through
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Furnitures, Upholstery and Coverings. This kind of leather is intended to cover chairs, tables, puffs, sofa leather, carpet, armchairs, furniture, automotive interiors but it's also useable for every purpose.
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Size Range Extra L (more than 4m² | 45sf² | 5yd²)
- Average size of the whole piece 5,5 m² - 60 sq. ft. - 6,6 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Inventory Policy Regular Production Item: this item a a regular production one and will always been available in the colors and finishes listed. In some cases is possible to request custom colors, contact us for more information.
- Possibility to request samples Samples available only for some colors.
The "Old England" whole bull hide is a soft firmness bovine leather, ideal for upholstery and furniture. Aniline bovine hide finished with waxes and resins finely dispersed for a distressed and vintage look. These big sized skins are perfect for luxury upholstery and furniture, but also suitable for leather goods such as bags, wallets, backpacks, pillows, coverings. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Feeling of leather: soft firm hand, slippery feel and semi-gloss appearance
|Color Fastness Characteristics||Results|
|Dry rub fastness||50 cycles value >= 3 grey scale|
|Wet rub fastness||50 cycles value >= 3 grey scale|
|Light fastness||Value >= 2/3 blue scale|
|Tear resistance||> 20 N|
|Fire resistance||Yes, match flame and cigarette|
|Flex resistance||50.000 cycles (no damage)|
Emma S. published the 11/11/2021 following an order made on 29/10/2021
Very pleased. It matches my expectation and meets the description on the website.
Mohammed A. published the 29/06/2021 following an order made on 16/06/2021
- On sale!