- Full grain Box Calf leather
- Aniline finishing
- Smooth surface
- Premium quality
- Semi-rigid temper
- Used by the most famous fashion brands to create shoes, luxury bags, accessories and wallets
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Our secure and eco-friendly packaging ensures that the leather arrives at its destination in perfect condition. Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,4 mm - (3,5 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Aniline (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Aniline: the leather finished in this way is characterized by the most natural look and quality. Only the finest kinds of leather coming from the best choices of raw are suitable for this processing. Pros: natural look, top quality.
- Dye The box calf in some colors can have a white internal section. This is not synonymous with poor quality, but it is a typical feature of the article and allows for a more rigid leather.
- Temper 4/6 Semi-Hard
- Primary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 1,3 m² - 14 sq. ft. - 1,6 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Inventory Policy Deadstock or Stock Lot Item: over the time this item may be discontinued in some colors or variations. Custom supply productions could in some cases be possible, contact us for more details.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Box Calf is a full grain firm calfskin leather aniline finishing of premium quality, it is among the world best leather in terms of quality. This leather is used by the most famous brands of fashion to create shoes, luxury bags and wallets. Since this leather has a semi-rigid temper it can also be used to create unlined bags.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Kathy K. published the 09/10/2023 following an order made on 15/09/2023
Beautiful leather. Perfect for handbags.
Jorge F. published the 16/09/2023 following an order made on 02/08/2023
Nice finish. Top quality
Artem S. published the 26/08/2023 following an order made on 01/08/2023
Federico A. published the 11/08/2023 following an order made on 31/07/2023
Matthew S. published the 13/06/2023 following an order made on 21/05/2023
Very good quality for the money. Scratch resistant and uniform in color. Have purchased twice and the colors are identical. Splitting service works great.
Tina K. published the 01/06/2023 following an order made on 01/05/2023
Anton K. published the 03/04/2023 following an order made on 14/03/2023
Andrew H. published the 01/03/2023 following an order made on 03/02/2023
The box calf cognac is a beautiful colour and the product is of a high quality and value for money
Artem S. published the 10/01/2023 following an order made on 20/12/2022
- On sale!
- On sale!