- 100% Natural vegetable tanned leather
- Made in Italy quality
- Hard out sole shoe leather
- Two sizes: for men and women
- Three thicknesses: 3,2mm (8 oz.) - 4,2mm (10,5 oz.) - 5,2mm (13 oz.)
- Ideal for repairing and resoling every kind of shoes, boots and decolleté
The price refers to one pair of soles
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Double Butt (Bend)
- Thickness Range Thick (2 ~ 3 mm)
- Other Thicknesses Available Choose one thickness from the drop-down menu
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Natural Vegetable (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Natural Vegetable: this finishing, also known as "Crust", is characterized by a natural full grain surface that is clearly visible because the skin is left in its natural state without any kind finishing. It can be used in this state or further refined.
- Temper 6/6 Very Hard
- Primary Use Sole-Leather. This Leather is thick, strong and it's used for making the soles of boots and shoes, and for other purposes. This is 100% Italian vegetable tanned leather.
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Not Possible. This item is not eligible for sending samples
Leather shoe soles, hard vegetable tanned material suitable to repair and resole all kinds of shoes, decolleté and boots for men and for women. This sole leather is Made in Italy and of premium quality, available in 2 sizes and 3 thicknesses to fulfill every needs.
The price refers to one pair that is indicated as replacement of the out-sole of shoes.
- Leather shoe out-soles, repair and resole
- On sale!
- On sale!
- Out of stock