- Under split calfskin leather
- Affordable lining material
- Thin thickness 0,6mm (1,5 oz.)
- Limited stock offer
- Ideal for internal lining of shoes and bags, but also briefcases and craft in general
The price refers to ne skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Our secure and eco-friendly packaging ensures that the leather arrives at its destination in perfect condition. Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Double Butt (Bend)
- Thickness Range Thin (0,4 ~ 1 mm)
- Exact Thickness 0,6 mm - (1,5 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Suede - Velour
- Finishing Description Suede or Velour: it consist of a finishing of the flesh side of the skin (usually it is "split" leather, more rarely it is "grain" leather) to obtain a velvety surface, very soft, warm and natural.
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Temper 1/6 Very Soft
- Primary Use Lining and interior covering. Lining leather is thin and has a uniform surface that together with the economic price make it ideal for covering the less visible part of objects, such as the inside of bags, wallets, shoes, belts or straps.
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 1,3 m² - 14 sq. ft. - 1,6 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Good - 2° Grade
- More details about quality Lining leathers can sometimes have small holes that do not compromise their use even on first grade.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Lining under split calfskin leather, characterized by thin thickness and very soft temper. This type of leather is perfect to be used primarily for the lining of shoes and bags, but also for briefcases and craft in general. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Average size 1,3 m2 - 14,4 sq.ft.:
Average size 0,5 m2 - 5,5 sq.ft.:
Tang T. published the 27/11/2023 following an order made on 12/11/2023
well received leather
Roman S. published the 16/09/2023 following an order made on 27/08/2023
Everything was excelent
Eugenia G. published the 16/09/2023 following an order made on 22/08/2023
As described, good for lining.
PETER B. published the 13/06/2023 following an order made on 20/05/2023
it's as advertised.. it's a pity it had been folded previously as there are very slight creases in it. other than that it's great.
Theresa F. published the 28/04/2023 following an order made on 17/04/2023
Good size, exactly as described.
Thomas M. published the 25/01/2023 following an order made on 28/12/2022
very happy with the leather. nice quality
PETER B. published the 25/01/2023 following an order made on 04/01/2023
great piece of leather, I'm very happy I bought this. way more than I needed and great value.
Chris B. published the 11/01/2023 following an order made on 03/01/2023
Great feel great leather
Claes P. published the 09/12/2022 following an order made on 23/11/2022
Precisely what it said it would be - looks great!
- On sale!
- On sale!