- Genuine deerskin leather
- Crackle effect laminated finishing
- Main finish is on the flesh side, secondary side is the grain one
- Double face leather (usable on both sides)
- Soft temper
- Thickness 1,2 mm (3 oz.)
- Suitable for leather goods, bags, binding, harness, saddlery, covers, belt, shoes, lining, pursues
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Deerskin
- Leather Cut Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,2 mm - (3 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Laminated (Metallic)
- Finishing Description Laminated: this finishing type covers the surface of the leather with a thin metal film which gives to the product a shiny appearance.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Double face leather (usable on both sides)
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 0,9 m² - 10 sq. ft. - 1,1 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- More details about quality This kind of leather may have one or two holes due to the shot during the hunt. The grain side being the secondary one can have imperfections.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Genuine deerskin leather hides, crackle effect laminated finishing on the flesh side, other side (secondary) is dry milled grain, for this reason this leather is double face, that means usable on both sides. This is a very fine leather with a soft temper, suitable for leather goods, bags, binding, harness, saddlery, covers, belt, shoes, lining, pursues. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
N.B. This kind of leather may have one or two holes due to the shot during the hunt.
- On sale!