- Sheepskin leather
- Laminated (metallic) finish
- Soft temper
- Ideal for leather goods such as bags, shoes, lining, garment, binding, wallets and small leather goods
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Lambskin - Sheepskin
- Leather Cut Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Thin (0,4 ~ 1 mm)
- Exact Thickness 0,8 mm - (2 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Laminated (Metallic)
- Finishing Description Laminated: this finishing type covers the surface of the leather with a thin metal film which gives to the product a shiny appearance.
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Other Uses Garment. This Leather is characterized by high quality finishes and reduced thickness which ensure lightness and comfort, this item is suitable for creating gloves, jackets, blazers, coats and many other leather garment items.
- Other Uses (2) Lining and interior covering. Lining leather is thin and has a uniform surface that together with the economic price make it ideal for covering the less visible part of objects, such as the inside of bags, wallets, shoes, belts or straps.
- Size Range Small (up to 0,8m² - 9ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 0,7 m² - 7,7 sq. ft. - 0,8 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Laminated sheepskin leather, soft temper, with a particular texture perfect for the creation of bags, lining, garment, binding, shoes, wallets and small leather goods. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
- On sale!
- Ivory - Off-White
- Beige - Natural
- Pinky Beige - Powder
- Light Yellow
- Light Pink (Baby)
- Antique Pink
- Dark Pink
- Wisteria - Lilac
- Normal Purple
- Light Green
- Medium Green
- Dark Green
- Light Turquoise
- Light Blue
- Sky Blue - Azure
- Medium Blue
- Dark Blue
- Light Brown
- Tan - Chestnut
- Medium Brown
- Dark Brown
- Light Grey
- Normal Grey