- Calfskin leather
- Aniline finish
- Very high quality/price ratio
- Very soft temper (Nappa)
- Semi-smooth surface
- Suitable for shoes, bags, wallets, garment, backpacks, aprons and medium-small furnishings like pillows, chairs and coverings
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Part Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1 mm - (2,5 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Aniline (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Aniline: the leather finished in this way is characterized by the most natural look and quality. Only the finest kinds of leather coming from the best choices of raw are suitable for this processing. Pros: natural look, top quality.
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Temper 1/6 Very Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Other Uses Furniture, Upholstery and Coverings. This kind of leather is intended to cover chairs, tables, puffs, sofa leather, carpet, armchairs, furniture, automotive interiors but it's also usable for every purpose.
- Other Uses (2) Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Size Range Large (more than 1,6m² | 18ft² | 2yd²)
- Average size of the whole piece 2,2 m² - 25 sq. ft. - 2,6 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Choose the quality of the leather
- More details about quality 3° Grade: mainly indicated for footwear or for leather goods (such as bags, aprons, backpacks) where the grain is not required to be free from scratches or marks. There could be holes even on 2° grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Aniline nappa calfskin is a very high quality/price ratio leather with a very soft temper and a semi-smooth surface (typical of nappa leather) suitable for the production of shoes, bags, wallets, garment (thickness can be reduced on request) and other leather items such as backpacks, aprons and medium-small sized furnishings like desk, chairs, pillows and coverings.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Igor S. published the 14/03/2022 following an order made on 17/02/2022
everything all right
Fionnuala M. published the 23/11/2021 following an order made on 31/10/2021
Very soft leather, easy to mould. Nice finish on the leather.
- On sale!
- Out of stock