- Nubuck finish vegetable tanned calfskin leather
- Thickness 2 mm (5 oz.), you can also request splitting in order notes
- Soft temper
- Very high quality/size price ratio
- Ideal for as bags, handmade shoes, lining, wallets, belts, backpacks, purses and binding
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Part Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 2 mm - (5 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Nubuck
- Finishing Description Nubuck: this finishing type is characterized by a suede finishing of the grain side of the leather, it has a velvety surface, very soft, warm and natural, of exceptional quality and value.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Natural Leather (Crust)
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Average size of the whole piece 2,3 m² - 26 sq. ft. - 2,8 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Good - 2° Grade
- More details about quality Small marks or holes may be present
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Nubuck Vegetable Tanned Leather, is a velvet surface skin suitable for the production of leather goods like bags for men and women, belts, handmade shoes and craft in general. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
You can choose between "Half" and "Whole" piece:
Average size of the "whole piece": 2,3 m² - 26 sq. ft. - 2,8 yd²
Average size of the "half piece": 1,15 m² - 12,7 sq. ft. - 1,4 yd²
Mark W. published the 09/12/2021 following an order made on 24/11/2021
Bought leather hides without sampling, excellent condition no blemishes on the leather, easy to work with and dye
Coleman B. published the 06/10/2021 following an order made on 22/09/2021
The particular piece I got was a 2mm square shoulder. Very beautiful leather with a velvety nap and clean creasing on the grain side. Consistent with minimal loose material on the flesh side. Dense and full substance. There was considerable colour variation with some parts being a deeper reddish but I was still able to cut what I needed in a consistent colour.
Siobhan D. published the 02/08/2021 following an order made on 22/07/2021
good value, good quality, great service
Anonymous customer published the 17/06/2020 following an order made on 01/06/2020
Anonymous customer published the 23/12/2019 following an order made on 04/12/2019
- On sale!
- On sale!
- On sale!