- Nubuck finish vegetable tanned calfskin leather
- Thickness 1,5mm or 2 mm (4 or 5 oz.), you can also request splitting in order notes
- Soft temper
- Very high quality/size price ratio
- Ideal for as bags, handmade shoes, lining, wallets, belts, backpacks, purses and binding
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Our secure and eco-friendly packaging ensures that the leather arrives at its destination in perfect condition. Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
1,5 mm - (4 oz.)
2 mm - (5 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
Type of Finishing (Primary)
Natural Vegetable (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Nubuck: this finishing type is characterized by a suede finishing of the grain side of the leather, it has a velvety surface, very soft, warm and natural, of exceptional quality and value.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Natural Leather (Crust)
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Average size of the whole piece 2,3 m² - 25 sq. ft. - 2,8 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Good - 2° Grade
- More details about quality Small marks or holes may be present
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Nubuck Vegetable Tanned Leather, is a velvet surface skin suitable for the production of leather goods like bags for men and women, belts, handmade shoes and craft in general. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
You can choose between "Half" and "Whole" piece:
Average size of the "whole piece": 2,3 m² - 26 sq. ft. - 2,8 yd²
Average size of the "half piece": 1,15 m² - 12,7 sq. ft. - 1,4 yd²
Ciprian C. published the 23/09/2023 following an order made on 06/09/2023
Exceptional quality, very satisfied with all products ordered from the site.
Petter Jan M. published the 14/07/2023 following an order made on 29/06/2023
Chris R. published the 01/06/2023 following an order made on 10/05/2023
Good for 2nd grade, there are marks on the leather but it is completely workable for what I bought it for.
A L. published the 06/10/2022 following an order made on 16/09/2022
Lovely piece of unbuckle
Eva V. published the 25/09/2022 following an order made on 04/06/2022
Very nice, smooth surface, soft leather.
Anonymous customer published the 09/12/2021 following an order made on 24/11/2021
Bought leather hides without sampling, excellent condition no blemishes on the leather, easy to work with and dye
Anonymous customer published the 06/10/2021 following an order made on 22/09/2021
The particular piece I got was a 2mm square shoulder. Very beautiful leather with a velvety nap and clean creasing on the grain side. Consistent with minimal loose material on the flesh side. Dense and full substance. There was considerable colour variation with some parts being a deeper reddish but I was still able to cut what I needed in a consistent colour.
Anonymous customer published the 02/08/2021 following an order made on 22/07/2021
good value, good quality, great service
Anonymous customer published the 17/06/2020 following an order made on 01/06/2020
- On sale!