- Calfskin leather
- Dry-milled (Tumbled) & nubuck finished
- Limited stock clearance offer
- Soft temper
- Thickness 1.5-1.6mm (4 oz.)
- Ideal for leather goods such as bags, wallets, pochette, small upholstery products, shoes and other leather accessories
The price refers to one skin of which the average size is indicated
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Whole Calfskin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,6 mm - (4 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Nubuck
Dry Milled (Tumbled): the leather is put into drums which through heat and movement give it a softer hand a wrinkled surface and a distressed appearance.
Nubuck: this finishing type is characterized by a suede finishing of the grain side of the leather, it has a velvety surface, very soft, warm and natural, of exceptional quality and value.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Dry Milled (Tumbled): the leather is put into drums which through heat and movement give it a wrinkled and distressed look and a soft hand.
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Large (more than 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 2 m² - 22 sq. ft. - 2,4 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Good - 2° Grade
- More details about quality There could be some few imperfections on the skins
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Nubuck & dry milled (Tumbled) calfskin leather is one of the finest and most expensive kind of leather used from the luxury fashion brands for the creation of leather goods such as bags, wallets, pochette, small upholstery products, shoes and other leather accessories. Nubuck leather is characterized by a velvet and warm surface. It has a soft temper and it is characterized of a very natural texture thanks to the dry-milled finishing. The price refers to one skin of which the average size is indicated.
Average size of size L:
Angelina A. published the 20/05/2022 following an order made on 29/04/2022
Wow....I'm looking forward to making some nice Tote bags for summer
- On sale!
- Out of stock
- Ivory - Off-White
- Beige - Natural
- Dark Red - Cherry
- Brick Red
- Antique Pink
- Normal Purple
- Light Green
- Normal Army Green
- Dark Green
- Emerald - Water Green
- Light Blue
- Sky Blue - Azure
- Navy Blue
- Dark Blue
- Camel Brown
- Light Brown
- Medium Brown
- Dark Brown
- Military Tan
- Taupe - Dove
- Normal Grey