- Goatskin leather
- Nubuck and laser engraved cobra texture
- Suede back
- Thickness 1,2 mm (3 oz.)
- Very soft temper
- Ideal for pochette, soft bags, earrings, garments, shoes, wallets and small leather goods in general
The price refers to one skin of which the average size is indicated
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Goatskin
- Leather Cut Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,2 mm - (3 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Nubuck
- Finishing Description Nubuck: this finishing type is characterized by a suede finishing of the grain side of the leather, it has a velvety surface, very soft, warm and natural, of exceptional quality and value.
- Temper 1/6 Very Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Garment. It is characterized by high quality finishes and reduced thickness which ensure lightness and comfort, this item is suitable for creating gloves, jackets, blazers, coats and many other leather garment items.
- Size Range Small (up to 0,8m² - 9ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 0,6 m² - 6,6 sq. ft. - 0,7 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Good - 2° Grade
- More details about quality There could be some few imperfections on the skins as 2° grade.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Nubuck goatskin leather, cobra laser engraved and suede back. This leather has a very soft temper and it is ideal for the production of pochette, soft bags, earrings, garments, wallets, shoes and leather goods in general.
The price refers to one skin of which the average size is indicated.
- Light Beige
- Beige - Natural
- Sand Beige
- Pinky Beige - Powder
- Light Yellow
- Light Orange - Salmon
- Dark Red - Cherry
- Medium Green
- Dark Green
- Emerald - Water Green
- Air Force Blue
- Light Turquoise
- Light Blue
- Sky Blue - Azure
- Medium Blue
- Navy Blue
- Dark Blue
- Camel Brown
- Light Brown
- Medium Brown
- Dark Brown
- Military Tan
- Light Taupe
- Taupe - Dove
- Light Grey
- Normal Grey
- Dark Grey