- Baby Calfskin leather with tumbled (dry-milled) Nubuck finish
- Limited stock clearance offer
- Very soft temper
- Thickness 0,7mm (2 oz.)
- Ideal for leather goods such as bags, accessories, leather goods and shoes
The price refers to one skin of which the average size is indicated
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Baby Calfskin
- Thickness Range Thin (0,4 ~ 1 mm)
- Exact Thickness 0,7 mm - (2 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Nubuck
- Finishing Description Nubuck: this finishing type is characterized by a suede finishing of the grain side of the leather, it has a velvety surface, very soft, warm and natural, of exceptional quality and value.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Dry Milled. The leather is put into drums which through heat and movement give it a wrinkled and distressed look and a softer hand.
- Temper 1/6 Very Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Small (up to 0,8m² | 9ft² | 1yd²)
- Average size of the whole piece 0,7 m² - 7,7 sq. ft. - 0,8 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Good - 2° Grade
- More details about quality There could be some few imperfections on the skins
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Nubuck dry-milled (tumbled) baby calf leather is one of the finest and most expensive kind of leather used for luxury leather goods such as bags, accessories, jewels and shoes. Nubuck leather is characterized by a velvet and warm surface.
The price refers to one skin of which the average size is indicated.
This type of leather, being characterized by high quality finishes is suitable for creating bags and shoes like décolleté or boots, elegant or sporty and medium sized upholstery project when the whole size is selected. This kind of leather is resistant to bending and to atmospheric agents.
- On sale!
- On sale!
- On sale!