- Vegetable tanned Vacchetta calfskin leather
- Waxed finish
- Oiled leather
- Pull-Up "Old Style" distressed effect
- Ideal for the production of leather goods like bags, shoes, wallets, backpacks, accessories, aprons, craft and binding
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,4 mm - (3,5 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Pull-Up - Wax
- Finishing Description Pull Up: this leather has a special kind of finishing containing waxes that give to the surface a natural distressed and lived look. This leather lightens on the surface when pulled or bent.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Dry Milled (Tumbled): the leather is put into drums which through heat and movement give it a wrinkled and distressed look and a soft hand.
- Oil in Tanning Yes, Oiled Leather
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Large (more than 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 2,3 m² - 26 sq. ft. - 2,8 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Good - 2° Grade
- More details about quality There could be some natural signs even on 1° grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Pull-Up vacchetta calfskin leather, with an "old style" distressed effect and vegetable tanned oiled leather, dry-milled and refined with a wax. This special leather is indicated for producing cases, book binding, luggage, belts, saddlery, covers, bags, shoes, aprons, wallets and craft in general.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
What is Pull-up (Waxed) Leather?
The Pull-up leather is a special kind of leather with a fashion effect that lightens the surface when pulled or bent and this give to the leather an "old style" effect. The surface can be restored with hard rubbing on the grain side.
You can choose between "Half" and "Whole" piece:
Average size of the "whole piece": 2,3 m² - 25 sq. ft. - 2,6 yd²
Average size of the "half piece": 1,15 m² - 12,2 sq. ft. - 1,3 yd²
Vicky T. published the 10/01/2023 following an order made on 02/01/2023
This is amazing!
Stephen H. published the 05/09/2022 following an order made on 02/08/2022
Anonymous customer published the 01/06/2021 following an order made on 14/05/2021
Anonymous customer published the 30/03/2021 following an order made on 07/03/2021
Nice appearance temper, shame there was two holes in the hide that will reduce panel sizes but this is to be expected every now and again with hides.
Jeff L. published the 19/11/2020 following an order made on 01/11/2020
this leather changes color showing stress more than any pullup leather i have ever purchased, so if really showing the color change is your objective, you will be challenged to find a better product
Anonymous customer published the 06/11/2020 following an order made on 09/10/2020
Its is a great full piece as such, the one I got was alot darker in complexion then my monitor lead me to believe. Keep this in mind. Otherwise it is quite spotless.
Anonymous customer published the 20/10/2020 following an order made on 29/07/2020
Nice leather, but the color comes off a bit when handling it.
Anonymous customer published the 09/10/2020 following an order made on 17/09/2020
Anonymous customer published the 07/10/2020 following an order made on 11/09/2020
very good,thank you
- On sale!