- Python embossed nappa calfskin leather
- Premium quality
- Glossy finishing
- Thickness 0,9 mm (2 oz.)
- Very soft temper
- Perfect for bags, wallets, bindings, belts, gloves, garments, shoes and boots
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Thin (0,4 ~ 1 mm)
- Exact Thickness 0,9 mm - (2 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Embossed
- Finishing Description Embossed: this more pronounced kind of finishing usually imitates the skin of various reptiles (snakes, lizards, crocodiles, ostriches etc..), or re-creates fancy designs.
- Temper 1/6 Very Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Other Uses Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Other Uses (2) Garment. This Leather is characterized by high quality finishes and reduced thickness which ensure lightness and comfort, this item is suitable for creating gloves, jackets, blazers, coats and many other leather garment items.
- Average size of the whole piece 2,3 m² - 26 sq. ft. - 2,8 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Python embossed nappa calfskin leather is a high quality leather, used by the most famous fashion companies. It has a very soft temper and a glossy finished surface. It is perfect for the production of bags, wallets, bindings, belts, gloves, garments, shoes and boots.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
- Ivory - Off-White
- Light Beige
- Sand Beige
- Pinky Beige - Powder
- Greenish Beige - Kaki
- Light Orange - Salmon
- Dark Red - Cherry
- Brick Red
- Light Pink (Baby)
- Dark Pink
- Light Purple - Magenta
- Normal Army Green
- Dark Green
- Air Force Blue
- Light Blue
- Sky Blue - Azure
- Medium Blue
- Dark Blue
- Camel Brown
- Light Brown
- Tan - Chestnut
- Dark Cognac - Whisky
- Medium Brown
- Dark Brown
- Taupe - Dove
- Light Grey
- Normal Grey
- Dark Slate Grey
- Dark Grey