- Structuring "Kid" leather
- Split leather
- Semi-rigid temper
- Ideal for internal fills, lining and economic coverings, especially for belt filling or to make structures of bags, backpacks, compartment and division
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Split Leather
- Leather Cut Double Butt (Bend)
- Thickness Range Thick (2 ~ 3 mm)
- Exact Thickness 2,5 mm - (6 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Not Finished (Crust)
- Temper 4/6 Semi-Hard
- Primary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Large (more than 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 2 m² - 22 sq. ft. - 2,4 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Structuring "Kid" leather is a semi-rigid split leather perfect for internal fills, lining and economic coverings, especially for belt filling or to make structures of bags, backpacks, compartment and division. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Due to its squared and big size it is ideal for belts filling and bags structures creations
Anonymous customer published the 28/10/2021 following an order made on 14/10/2021
Anonymous customer published the 03/10/2021 following an order made on 19/09/2021
Very nice structuring matter. Would be great with different stiffness options.
- Ivory - Off-White
- Light Beige
- Sand Beige
- Pinky Beige - Powder
- Greenish Beige - Kaki
- Light Orange - Salmon
- Dark Red - Cherry
- Brick Red
- Light Pink (Baby)
- Dark Pink
- Light Purple - Magenta
- Normal Army Green
- Dark Green
- Air Force Blue
- Light Blue
- Sky Blue - Azure
- Medium Blue
- Dark Blue
- Camel Brown
- Light Brown
- Tan - Chestnut
- Dark Cognac - Whisky
- Medium Brown
- Dark Brown
- Taupe - Dove
- Light Grey
- Normal Grey
- Dark Slate Grey
- Dark Grey
- On sale!