- Nappa resin split calf leather
- Suede skin
- One side refined with a resin (usually used as lining) and the other side is suede
- Double face split leather
- Suitable for linings and internal fillings of belts, bags, craft, leather goods and shoes
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Split Leather
- Leather Cut Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,3 mm - (3 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Pigmented
- Finishing Description Pigmented: this finishing consist of a leather on which surface has been applied a finishing containing fine particles of pigments in suspension. Pros: covering color, excellent light and rubbing resistance, defect coverage and easy maintenance.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Suede on the other side
- Temper 1/6 Very Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 1 m² - 11 sq. ft. - 1,2 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Good - 2° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Nappa Resin Split Calf Leather is a suede skin that has one side refined with a resin (usually used as lining) and the other side is suede. This double face split leather is suitable for linings and internal fillings of belts, bags, craft, leather goods and shoes. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Anonymous customer published the 21/07/2021 following an order made on 07/07/2021
Anonymous customer published the 20/05/2021 following an order made on 12/05/2021
Anonymous customer published the 20/04/2021 following an order made on 09/04/2021
Not as supple as I ha hoped, but still a beautiful leather, and the price was too good to pass up.
Anonymous customer published the 25/03/2021 following an order made on 12/03/2021
Very soft and seems quite excellent for its pricepoint. It does exactly what is expected of it.