- Premium suede (velour) nappa baby calfskin
- Premium quality leather
- One of the best kind of leather used to create luxury shoes and garments goods
- Thin and silky this leather is also defined as "nappa" because of its softness
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Our secure and eco-friendly packaging ensures that the leather arrives at its destination in perfect condition. Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Baby Calfskin
- Thickness Range Thin (0,4 ~ 1 mm)
- Exact Thickness 0,8 mm - (2 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Suede - Velour
- Finishing Description Suede or Velour: it consist of a finishing of the flesh side of the skin (usually it is "split" leather, more rarely it is "grain" leather) to obtain a velvety surface, very soft, warm and natural.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Nappa Natural - Aniline Dyed Through
- Temper 1/6 Very Soft
- Primary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Secondary Use Garment. It is characterized by high quality finishes and reduced thickness which ensure lightness and comfort, this item is suitable for creating gloves, jackets, blazers, coats and many other leather garment items.
- Other Uses Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Size Range Small (up to 0,8m² - 9ft²)
- Minimum size of the whole piece 0,5 m² - 5,5 sq. ft. - 0,6 yd²
- Average size of the whole piece 0,6 m² - 6,5 sq. ft. - 0,7 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- More details about quality The back side, not being the primary side, may have defects on the surface (scratches or grain veins) this is normal also for a first grade.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Premium suede (velour) nappa baby calfskin is one of the best kind of leather used to create luxury shoes and garments goods. Thin and silky this leather is also defined as "nappa" because of its softness. It is also suitable for making handbags or purses, duffel bags, suitcases, wallets, book bindings, lining. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
This leather is double face, this means it has two usable sides:
- The suede/velour side is the main one and it is ideal for exterior of shoes, garments or bags.
- The back side is nappa natural finished and is ideal for lining or interiors.
- The back side, not being the primary side, may have defects on the surface (scratches or grain veins) this is normal also for a first grade.
This leather is also suitable for décolleté or boots, elegant or sporty.
This kind of leather is resistant to bending and to atmospheric agents.
Premium Suede Velour Baby Calfskin
Premium Suede Velour Baby Calf are the most suitable leather hides for luxury shoes. They are considered a very special item in the tanning industry and are used because their quality is unbeaten by any kind of leather. Due to their softness and thickness are also used to produce garments items and special leather goods such as bags and wallets.
This leather, like all our products , is carefully selected (first choice) and comes only from the best Italian tanneries.
Primary Uses of Suede Velour Baby Calfskin
Peter S. published the 01/11/2023 following an order made on 21/10/2023
Beautiful, has a lovely drape, great colour and skives easily
Dustin N. published the 10/01/2023 following an order made on 12/12/2022
Very beautiful leather. The only downside I would rsay is that there are a few more marks than expected but that’s normal when working with leather.
Marina S. published the 30/10/2022 following an order made on 08/10/2022
Federico A. published the 02/07/2022 following an order made on 21/06/2022
Anonymous customer published the 04/05/2022 following an order made on 20/04/2022
Very good product
Anonymous customer published the 06/01/2022 following an order made on 26/12/2021
Anonymous customer published the 02/01/2022 following an order made on 14/12/2021
Gorgeous finish and feels luxurious.
Anonymous customer published the 08/12/2021 following an order made on 17/11/2021
Anonymous customer published the 08/12/2021 following an order made on 24/11/2021
This suede is beautiful. It is very supple. Although, the color is more pale and a bluer green than I was expecting from the picture above.
- On sale!
- On sale!