- Camouflage (Camo) vegetable tanned leather - item "El Vaquero"
- Natural pebble surface
- Square shoulders
- Produced by the famous Tannery La Perla Azzurra
- Dry-milled and Aniline finish
- Soft temper
- Ideal for bags, briefcases, wallets, belts, harness, saddlery, shoes, binding, and accessories
The price refers to one full or half piece of which is indicated the average size
|Quantity||Unit discount||You Save|
|5||5%||Up to €18.13|
|10||7%||Up to €50.75|
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Square Shoulder
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 2 mm - (5 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Printed
- Finishing Description Printed: this leather is characterized by a printed surface whose purpose is usually to enhance the natural grain of the leather, such as the common pebble (dollar) print, or to recreate fantasy designs.
Type of Finishig (Secondary)
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Oil in Tanning Yes, Oiled Leather
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Other Uses Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Minimum size of the whole piece 1,1 m² - 12,2 sq. ft. - 1,3 yd²
- Average size of the whole piece 1,4 m² - 15,5 sq. ft. - 1,7 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- More details about quality Even on the 1° Grade there could be some imperfections and natural signs characteristic of this kind of leather, which are considered an added value. There may be areas with not uniform print.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Camouflage (Camo) "El Vaquero" leather is produced by the famous Tannery La Perla Azzurra on vegetable tanned square shoulders. It is characterized by a dry-milled and aniline finish, that result in a skin with beautiful natural pebble surface and a camouflage print that adds depth.
La Perla Azzurra leather is a classical oiled Vacchetta, it is made in Tuscany and represents the most historical kind of leather available on the market. Thanks to the oil in tanning, this soft temper leather is also very suitable for burnishing: if rubbed, this skin usually becomes more shiny and beautiful: the usage and time instead of worsening the skin pulls the best out of it.
For all these reasons, this leather enters rightfully into the category of the best Italian vegetable tanned leathers. This veg tan shoulder is ideal for the production of bags, briefcases, wallets, belts, harness, saddlery, shoes, binding, and leather goods in general.
The price refers to one full or half piece of which is indicated the average size.
Details about quality
Being a natural item, there may be areas with not uniform print and areas with more pebble and less pebble.
You can choose between "Half" and "Whole" piece:
Average size of the "whole piece": 1,4 m² - 15 sq. ft. - 1,7 yd²
Average size of the "half piece": 0,7 m² - 7,5 sq. ft. - 0,8 yd²
It is possible to request the labels of the "Genuine Vegetable Tanned Leather In Tuscany" consortium via email with a separate message after the order. The cost depends on number of labels requested.
- On sale!
- Out of stock
- Ivory - Off-White
- Beige - Natural
- Pinky Beige - Powder
- Light Yellow
- Light Pink (Baby)
- Antique Pink
- Dark Pink
- Wisteria - Lilac
- Normal Purple
- Light Green
- Medium Green
- Dark Green
- Light Turquoise
- Light Blue
- Sky Blue - Azure
- Medium Blue
- Dark Blue
- Light Brown
- Tan - Chestnut
- Medium Brown
- Dark Brown
- Light Grey
- Normal Grey