- European bull leather
- Very big size
- Smooth and semi-glossy surface
- Aniline and wax finishing
- Perfect for luxury upholstery, armchairs, sofa and coverings, but also suitable for bags, wallets, backpacks and pillows
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Whole Bull Hide
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,3 mm - (3 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Aniline (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Aniline: the leather finished in this way is characterized by the most natural look and quality. Only the finest kinds of leather coming from the best choices of raw are suitable for this processing. Pros: natural look, top quality.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Waxed
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Furnitures, Upholstery and Coverings. This kind of leather is intended to cover chairs, tables, puffs, sofa leather, carpet, armchairs, furniture, automotive interiors but it's also useable for every purpose.
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Extra L (more than 4m² - 45sf²)
- Average size of the whole piece 5,5 m² - 60 sq. ft. - 6,6 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Inventory Policy Regular Production Item: this item a a regular production one and will always been available in the colors and finishes listed. In some cases is possible to request custom colors, contact us for more information.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Premium smooth waxed bull leather, aniline finishing, is ideal mainly for luxury upholstery, sofa, armchairs and coverings, because it meets tear, flex, rubbing resistance and light fastness standards. This item is also suitable for leather goods production such as bags, wallets, backpacks and pillows. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Feeling of leather: waxy touch, smooth surface
|Color Fastness Characteristics||Results|
|Dry rub fastness||250 cycles value > 4 grey scale|
|Wet rub fastness||20 cycles value > 4 grey scale|
|Light fastness||Value > 5 blue scale|
|Tear resistance||> 20 N|
|Adhesion of finishing||> 2N/10 mm|
|Flex resistance||20.000 cycles (no damage)|