- Nubuck upholstery bull leather
- Premium Italian quality for upholstery and furniture
- Big size (5,5m2 - 60 sq. ft.)
- Lightly drummed silky surface
- Soft temper
- Perfect for luxury upholstery, furniture and automotive but it is also suitable for bags, wallets, backpacks, pillows and coverings
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Whole Bull Hide
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,4 mm - (3,5 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Nubuck
- Finishing Description Nubuck: this finishing type is characterized by a suede finishing of the grain side of the leather, it has a velvety surface, very soft, warm and natural, of exceptional quality and value.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Dry Milled (Tumbled): the leather is put into drums which through heat and movement give it a wrinkled and distressed look and a soft hand.
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Furnitures, Upholstery and Coverings. This kind of leather is intended to cover chairs, tables, puffs, sofa leather, carpet, armchairs, furniture, automotive interiors but it's also useable for every purpose.
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Extra L (more than 4m² - 45sf²)
- Average size of the whole piece 5,5 m² - 60 sq. ft. - 6,6 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Inventory Policy Regular Production Item: this item a a regular production one and will always been available in the colors and finishes listed. In some cases is possible to request custom colors, contact us for more information.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Premium whole bull leather with Nubuck finish, large with a soft temper, it is perfect for furniture, sofas, armchairs, automotive and luxury upholstery but can also be suitable for leather goods, bags, bindings, shoes and wallets.
Only the highest quality leathers can be finished in Nubuck as the surface is very uncovered and any defect would be immediately visible.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Touch sensation: soft touch like silk, delicate hand
Cleaning and maintenance of Nubuck leather for furniture
To preserve every type of skin it is important:
- Protect it from damage caused by direct sunlight
- Protect it from damage caused by excessive heat sources
- Protect it from damage caused by sharp objects
Here are some tips for cleaning Nubuck leather:
- For normal cleaning it is advisable to use a soft brush, such as those commonly used for clothing; alternatively you can also use a soft and dry cloth or, alternatively, a damp one. On the other hand, it is recommended that you absolutely do not use liquid products for cleaning the skin or conditioners, but you can try the products specially formulated for Nubuck leather.
- In the case of specific stains on the surface of the skin, it is possible to use emery cloth on the affected area.
- It is also advisable to test each cleaning and maintenance product on an inconspicuous part of the sofa before using it on larger areas, to verify its effect. We recommend following this procedure only with specific products for Nubuck leather.
- Finally, it is important to fluff and turn the cushions regularly to avoid exclusive and repeated wear of some parts of the upholstery.
Primary applications of premium Nubuck bull hides for upholstery