- Vegetable Tanned Bull Double Butts (bends)
- Natural or colored surface
- "B" Grade
- Thick 4mm (10oz.) leather
- Very high quality/price ratio
- Suitable for belts, saddlery, tool holders, holsters, collars, bags, harness, tooling, engraving and leather craft in general
Choose a thickness from the drop-down menu
The price refers to one whole or half piece of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Double Butt (Bend)
Thick (2 ~ 3 mm)
Very Thick (3 ~ 5 mm)
2 mm - (5 oz.)
3 mm - (7,5 oz.)
3,8 - 4 mm (10 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Natural Vegetable (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Natural Vegetable: this finishing, also known as "Crust", is characterized by a natural full grain surface that is clearly visible because the skin is left in its natural state without any kind finishing. It can be used in this state or further refined.
- Temper 4/6 Semi-Hard
- Primary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Size Range Large (more than 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Minimum size of the whole piece 1,6 m² - 17,8 sq. ft. - 1,9 yd²
- Average size of the whole piece 1,8 m² - 20 sq. ft. - 2,2 yd²
Overall quality of leather
Good - 2° Grade
Low - 3° Grade
- More details about quality On lower grades (3° Selection) there could be some defects and scratches
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
"B" Grade vegetable tanned bull leather, double butts (bends), is a thick leather material with a very good quality/price ratio, made and tanned in Tuscany, it is suitable for the production of belts, saddlery, tool holders, collars, bags, harness, tooling, engraving and leather craft in general. The price refers to one whole or half piece of which is indicated the average size. Choose a thickness from the drop-down menu
- Natural Color, Double butts 2° Grade: Good Quality, few scratches and signs on the surface
- Natural Color, Double butts 3° Grade: Medium-Low quality, some scratches and signs on the surface
You can choose between "Half" and "Whole" piece:
Average size of the "whole piece": 1,8 m² - 20 sq. ft. - 2,2 yd²
Average size of the "half piece": 0,9 m² - 10 sq. ft. - 1,1 yd²
Ville H. published the 02/03/2022 following an order made on 10/02/2022
George K. published the 20/02/2022 following an order made on 14/02/2022
Very good quality, I will definitely buy again. Thanks
Pascal M. published the 22/12/2021 following an order made on 10/12/2021
Fast delivery and good product.
Pascal M. published the 19/11/2021 following an order made on 09/11/2021
Perfect for me
Stephen B. published the 03/08/2021 following an order made on 25/07/2021
hides are always of high quality
Paddy O. published the 30/07/2021 following an order made on 13/07/2021
As above is it possible to get a longer hide for belt making. The leather is great.
Jakob L. published the 17/07/2021 following an order made on 01/07/2021
High quality and easy to work with.
Hampus W. published the 06/07/2021 following an order made on 27/06/2021
Anonymous customer published the 01/05/2021 following an order made on 24/04/2021
Bit to soft for sole leather but great for insoles.
- On sale!