- Vegetable Tanned Bull Double Butts (bends)
- Natural or colored surface
- "B" Grade
- Thick 4mm (10oz.) leather
- Very high quality/price ratio
- Suitable for belts, saddlery, tool holders, holsters, collars, bags, harness, tooling, engraving and leather craft in general
Choose a thickness from the drop-down menu
The price refers to one whole or half piece of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Our secure and eco-friendly packaging ensures that the leather arrives at its destination in perfect condition. Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Double Butt (Bend)
Thick (2 ~ 3 mm)
Very Thick (3 ~ 5 mm)
2 mm - (5 oz.)
3 mm - (7,5 oz.)
3,8 - 4 mm (10 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Natural Vegetable (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Natural Vegetable: this finishing, also known as "Crust", is characterized by a natural full grain surface that is clearly visible because the skin is left in its natural state without any kind finishing. It can be used in this state or further refined.
- Temper 4/6 Semi-Hard
- Primary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Size Range Large (more than 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Minimum size of the whole piece 1,6 m² - 17,8 sq. ft. - 1,9 yd²
- Average size of the whole piece 1,8 m² - 20 sq. ft. - 2,2 yd²
Overall quality of leather
Good - 2° Grade
Low - 3° Grade
- More details about quality On lower grades (3° Selection) there could be some defects and scratches
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
"B" Grade vegetable tanned bull leather, double butts (bends), is a thick leather material with a very good quality/price ratio, made and tanned in Tuscany, it is suitable for the production of belts, saddlery, tool holders, collars, bags, harness, tooling, engraving and leather craft in general. The price refers to one whole or half piece of which is indicated the average size. Choose a thickness from the drop-down menu
- Natural Color, Double butts 2° Grade: Good Quality, few scratches and signs on the surface
- Natural Color, Double butts 3° Grade: Medium-Low quality, some scratches and signs on the surface
You can choose between "Half" and "Whole" piece:
Average size of the "whole piece": 1,8 m² - 20 sq. ft. - 2,2 yd²
Average size of the "half piece": 0,9 m² - 10 sq. ft. - 1,1 yd²
Massimo D. published the 01/08/2023 following an order made on 30/06/2023
Pretty Good quality Italian leather
George F. published the 19/03/2023 following an order made on 01/03/2023
Service and delivery was brilliant, but that pales to the quality of the veg tan I received which was absolutely fantastic I would highly recommend buyleatheronline to anybody, I’m definitely buying from them again
Matthew W. published the 25/01/2023 following an order made on 19/12/2022
after spending the morning working with this i have found it to be much better then my initial inspection.
Comment from BuyLeatherOnline the 16/01/2023
Thank you Matthew, we are glad to hear this!
Klarisa T. published the 10/01/2023 following an order made on 11/12/2022
I am very pleased with the product. Product came before I expected. Good dealer.
Kathleen S. published the 17/12/2022 following an order made on 28/11/2022
Very nice leather!
Anonymous customer published the 02/03/2022 following an order made on 10/02/2022
Anonymous customer published the 20/02/2022 following an order made on 14/02/2022
Very good quality, I will definitely buy again. Thanks
Anonymous customer published the 22/12/2021 following an order made on 10/12/2021
Fast delivery and good product.
Anonymous customer published the 19/11/2021 following an order made on 09/11/2021
Perfect for me
- On sale!
- On sale!
- Out of stock