- Natural vegetable tanned leather remnants, scraps and pieces
- Natural (not finished) leather
- Two thicknesses available: 3-4 mm (7-10 oz.) or 1,8-2mm (5 oz.)
- Small size
- Rigid firmness for the tick version, normal firmness for the thinner one
- Suitable for small leather crafts projects and tests, patchwork, small parts of bags and shoes, leather goods, key-chain and small accessories
The quantity shown in the main picture roughly corresponds to 1 kg = 2,2 lbs
The price refers to 1 kg ≃ 2,2 lbs ≃ 0,5 m² ≃ 5 sf² ≃ 770 In² of product
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
Very Thick (3 ~ 5 mm)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Natural Vegetable (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Natural Vegetable: this finishing, also known as "Crust", is characterized by a natural full grain surface that is clearly visible because the skin is left in its natural state without any kind finishing. It can be used in this state or further refined.
- Primary Use Leather Remnants and Scraps of leather useful for creating bags, leather goods, leather for crafts, wallets,slippers, shoes, sandals, belts etc..
- Minimum size of the scraps or pieces 10 cm - 4 inches
- Maximum size of the scraps or pieces 40 cm - 15 inches
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Not Possible. This item is not eligible for sending samples
Vegetable tanned leather remnants, two thicknesses available: thick version about 3-4 mm (7-10 oz.) and normal version about 1,8-2mm (5 oz.). Size is generally small and the firmness is hard for the thick version and normal for the thinner version. These veg tan scraps are suitable for small leather crafts projects and tests, patchwork, small parts of bags, leather goods, key-chain and small leather accessories.
The quantity shown in the main picture roughly corresponds to 1 kg = 2,2 lbs.
The price refers indicatively to 1 kg ≃ 2,2 lbs ≃ 0,5 m² ≃ 5 sf² ≃ 770 In² of product.
Trevor C. published the 01/06/2023 following an order made on 08/05/2023
Exactly what I wanted
Óskar G. published the 28/05/2023 following an order made on 01/05/2023
Great for the price
Tetiana A. published the 12/05/2023 following an order made on 25/04/2023
I ordered 2kg of leather remnants and got exactly that much and the pieces are even bigger than I expected. The quality is good, too. There are only few marks or scratches on the surface of some pieces as it should be anticipated when buying leather remnants. The item is definitely worth the price. I'm very happy with the order.
Darko M. published the 18/04/2023 following an order made on 10/04/2023
I am more than happy with the products I have received.
Neil M. published the 19/03/2023 following an order made on 03/03/2023
I'm just starting leather work and this is a great, cheap way to get high quility leather to practice with.
Ian J. published the 02/02/2023 following an order made on 12/12/2022
Sara Y. published the 15/12/2022 following an order made on 24/11/2022
My friend ordered these and he is very happy with the product
Jonathan G. published the 09/12/2022 following an order made on 25/11/2022
Long strips about 15” x 4” on average
Pepe H. published the 22/11/2022 following an order made on 25/10/2022
Very good value for money. I recommend!
- Out of stock