- Straw (EPI) embossing
- Vegetable tanned leather
- Natural finish
- Big size calf sides
- Semi-rigid temper
- Perfect to be finished by hand or left in their natural state
- Ideal for leather goods like bags, belts, handmade shoes, craft, book binding, wallets and covers
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Half Calfskin
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,5 mm - (4 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
Type of Finishing (Primary)
Natural Vegetable (Full Grain)
- Finishing Description Embossed: this more pronounced kind of finishing usually imitates the skin of various reptiles (snakes, lizards, crocodiles, ostriches etc..), or re-creates fancy designs.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Natural Vegetable: this finishing, also known as "Crust", is characterized by a natural full grain surface that is clearly visible because the skin is left in its natural state without any kind finishing. It can be used in this state or further refined.
- Temper 4/6 Semi-Hard
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Large (more than 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 2 m² - 22 sq. ft. - 2,4 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Good - 2° Grade
- More details about quality There could be holes, natural markings or stains.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Straw (EPI) Embossed Natural Vegetable Tanned Leather calf sides, semi-rigid temper. Big size leather hides perfect to be finished by hand or left in their natural state. Ideal for leather goods like bags, belts, handmade shoes, craft, book binding, wallets and covers. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
You can choose between "Half" and "Whole" piece:
Average size of the "whole piece": 2 m² - 22 sq. ft. - 2,4 yd²
Average size of the "half piece": 1 m² - 11 sq. ft. - 1,2 yd²
Walter E. published the 31/03/2022 following an order made on 18/03/2022
Very happy with the leather. Beatiful
Sylvain P. published the 12/12/2021 following an order made on 24/11/2021
Beautiful product...love it..elegant,simple and luxurious looking..
- On sale!