- EPI printed leather (also called straw)
- Vegetable tanned square shoulders
- Produced by Conceria Walpier Tannery
- Luxury material used by the most famous brands
- Semi-rigid temper
- Ideal for the production of leather goods such as bags, wallets, belts, saddlery, binding and shoes
The price refers to one full or half piece of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Part Square Shoulder
- Thickness Range Thick (2 ~ 5 mm)
- Exact Thickness 2 mm - (5 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Printed
- Finishing Description Printed: this leather is characterized by a printed surface whose purpose is usually to enhance the natural grain of the leather, such as the common pebble (dollar) print, or to recreate fantasy designs.
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Temper 4/6 Semi-Hard
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² | 18ft² | 2yd²)
- Average size of the whole piece 1,5 m² - 16,6 sq. ft. - 1,8 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Walpier EPI (straw) printed leather is a luxury material used by the most famous fashion brands. It is produced by Walpier Tannery on vegetable tanned square shoulders.
This is not an oiled Vacchetta, it has medium temper and firm hand. This 100% veg tan leather is ideal for the production of bags, satchels, briefcases, wallets, belts, shoes, harness, saddlery, binding, and leather goods in general. The price refers to one full or half piece of which is indicated the average size.
You can choose between "Half" and "Whole" piece:
Average size of the "whole piece": 1,5 m² - 16,6 sq. ft. - 1,8 yd²
Average size of the "half piece": 0,75 m² - 8,3 sq. ft. - 0,9 yd²
It is possible to request the labels of the "Genuine Vegetable Tanned Leather In Tuscany" consortium via email with a separate message after the order. The cost depends on number of labels requested.
Sascha T. published the 15/12/2021 following an order made on 28/11/2021
Great quality and service by splitting the leather down to preferred size. Absolutely worth the money and I love it! Grazie
Changhoon L. published the 08/12/2021 following an order made on 27/11/2021
Mildred G. published the 28/11/2021 following an order made on 03/11/2021
Very mimical to the luxury items i buy☺
Anton K. published the 17/09/2021 following an order made on 22/08/2021
Excelent quality used for exterrior of wallet nice look
Louis S. published the 26/04/2021 following an order made on 17/04/2021
Impressive looking leather. Very high quality. Delivery time was good.
- Out of stock