- Walpier Dollaro (pebble grain) print
- Vegetable tanned square shoulders
- Produced by Walpier Tannery
- Semi-rigid temper
- Ideal for the production of bags, satchels, briefcases, wallets, belts, shoes, harness, saddlery and binding
The price refers to one full or half piece of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Our secure and eco-friendly packaging ensures that the leather arrives at its destination in perfect condition. Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Square Shoulder
- Thickness Range Thick (2 ~ 3 mm)
- Exact Thickness 2,8 mm - (7 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Printed
- Finishing Description Printed: this leather is characterized by a printed surface whose purpose is usually to enhance the natural grain of the leather, such as the common pebble (dollar) print, or to recreate fantasy designs.
- Dye Completely Passing Through
- Temper 4/6 Semi-Hard
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Minimum size of the whole piece 1,1 m² - 12,2 sq. ft. - 1,3 yd²
- Average size of the whole piece 1,4 m² - 15 sq. ft. - 1,7 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- More details about quality Although 1° grade it is possible to find one or two small defects.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Walpier "Dollaro" is a printed leather produced by Walpier Tannery on vegetable tanned square shoulders, this leather belong to the category of the best Italian vegetable tanned leathers.
Walpier Dollaro is not an oiled Vacchetta, it has medium temper and firm hand. This 100% veg tan leather is ideal for the production of bags, satchels, briefcases, wallets, belts, shoes, harness, saddlery, binding, and leather goods in general. The price refers to one full or half piece of which is indicated the average size.
You can choose between "Half" and "Whole" piece:
Average size of the "whole piece": 1,4 m² - 15,5 sq. ft. - 1,7 yd²
Average size of the "half piece": 0,7 m² - 7,7 sq. ft. - 0,8 yd²
It is possible to request the labels of the "Genuine Vegetable Tanned Leather In Tuscany" consortium via email with a separate message after the order. The cost depends on number of labels requested.
Chloe H. published the 20/09/2023 following an order made on 14/08/2023
Peter W. published the 19/04/2023 following an order made on 30/03/2023
The green color I ordered is fabulous! I asked for a splitting to 1 mm and that looks great too, couldn't be more happy!
Mohamed S. published the 02/08/2022 following an order made on 10/07/2022
Unusual look , love it
Michal P. published the 26/06/2022 following an order made on 29/05/2022
Bigger pattern then expected but beautiful leather
Anonymous customer published the 08/03/2022 following an order made on 06/12/2021
Very good, I would recommend.
Anonymous customer published the 22/02/2022 following an order made on 12/02/2022
Anonymous customer published the 31/01/2022 following an order made on 18/01/2022
All fine. High quality
Anonymous customer published the 13/11/2021 following an order made on 21/09/2021
Great leather, I loved it.
- On sale!