- Walpier "Burro" special leather
- Vegetable tanned square shoulders
- Produced by Walpier tannery
- Semi-rigid firmness
- Smooth surface
- Burnishable white wax
- Ideal for bags, satchels, briefcases, wallets, belts, shoes, harness, saddlery and binding
The price refers to one full or half piece of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
- Tanning Vegetable Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Square Shoulder
- Thickness Range Thick (2 ~ 3 mm)
- Exact Thickness 2,8 mm - (7 oz.)
- Other Thicknesses Available Yes, you can request a custom splitting down to 0,8mm (2 oz.) in order notes
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Pull-Up - Wax
- Temper 4/6 Semi-Hard
- Primary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Secondary Use Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² | 18ft² | 2yd²)
- Minimum size of the whole piece 1,1 m² - 12,2 sq. ft. - 1,3 yd²
- Average size of the whole piece 1,4 m² - 15,5 sq. ft. - 1,7 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Walpier "Burro" is an item produced by Walpier Tannery on vegetable tanned square shoulders. The particularity of these leathers lies in white wax finish that hides the underlying skin color. Just use a cloth and rub the leather to get different shades of the real color and create original fantasies on the surface.
Walpier "Burro" item is characterized by a semi-rigid firmness, smooth and full grain surface. This veg tan leather is ideal for producing unconventional and inimitable bags, satchels, briefcases, wallets, belts, shoes, harness, saddlery, binding, and leather goods in general. The price refers to one full or half piece of which is indicated the average size.
You can choose between "Half" and "Whole" piece:
Average size of the "whole piece": 1,4 m² - 15,5 sq. ft. - 1,7 yd²
Average size of the "half piece": 0,7 m² - 7,7 sq. ft. - 0,8 yd²
It is possible to request the labels of the "Genuine Vegetable Tanned Leather In Tuscany" consortium via email with a separate message after the order. The cost depends on number of labels requested.
Daniel P. published the 30/03/2022 following an order made on 22/03/2022
Interesting look and great feel.
Paulo D. published the 03/02/2022 following an order made on 20/01/2022
Fascinating and amazing leather to work, very smooth with that white wax, but the shoulders are unfortunately small
Yousuke M. published the 08/11/2021 following an order made on 19/10/2021
The feel and condition were the best
Regina P. published the 04/05/2021 following an order made on 28/04/2021
The quality and workability of this leather is amazing. Edging, skiving, burnishing all feel like you're cheating somehow because it goes so smoothly. I've gotten several cool effects with the rub-off using different methods, so there's a lot of versatility to it.
- On sale!