- Velour suede split calfskin butts
- Premium quality
- Bigger size
- Soft temper
- Suitable for belts, shoes, leather goods, bags, binding, small upholstery projects and lining
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Split Leather
- Leather Cut Double Butt (Bend)
- Thickness Range Normal (1 ~ 2 mm)
- Exact Thickness 1,1 mm - (2-3 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Suede - Velour
- Finishing Description Suede or Velour: it consist of a finishing of the flesh side of the skin (usually it is "split" leather, more rarely it is "grain" leather) to obtain a velvety surface, very soft, warm and natural.
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Other Uses Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Other Uses (2) Small upholstery projects such as chairs or poufs
- Size Range Medium (up to 1,6m² - 18ft²)
- Minimum size of the whole piece 0,8 m² - 8,8 sq. ft. - 1 yd²
- Average size of the whole piece 1 m² - 11 sq. ft. - 1,2 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- More details about quality Due to the nature of the item, some skins could have a small hole even on first grades.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Premium quality velour suede split calfskin butts leather, bigger sizes and outstanding quality, soft temper, in various colors, suitable for belts, shoes, leather goods, bags, binding, small upholstery projects and lining.
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Caroline L. published the 01/03/2023 following an order made on 12/02/2023
Rovshan G. published the 03/01/2023 following an order made on 25/11/2022
Very good product, will buy other colors. Thanks.
Thomas W. published the 07/12/2022 following an order made on 12/11/2022
Excellent product and service as usual!
John T. published the 04/09/2022 following an order made on 15/08/2022
Justin E. published the 02/08/2022 following an order made on 18/07/2022
The product is great. Just a little darker than I needed.
Christophe H. published the 01/08/2022 following an order made on 11/07/2022
Size was as expected, quality is great, no defects
Via T. published the 04/07/2022 following an order made on 21/06/2022
Soft leather, good quality
William W. published the 26/03/2022 following an order made on 12/03/2022
John W. published the 15/12/2021 following an order made on 27/11/2021
- Ivory - Off-White
- Beige - Natural
- Pinky Beige - Powder
- Light Orange - Salmon
- Light Pink (Baby)
- Wisteria - Lilac
- Light Purple - Magenta
- Normal Purple
- Light Green
- Medium Green
- Olive Green Normal
- Normal Army Green
- Dark Green
- Emerald - Water Green
- Light Turquoise
- Light Blue
- Sky Blue - Azure
- Medium Blue
- Dark Blue
- Camel Brown
- Light Brown
- Tan - Chestnut
- Dark Cognac - Whisky
- Medium Brown
- Dark Brown
- Taupe - Dove
- Light Grey
- Normal Grey
- Dark Grey
- Out of stock