- Suede (velour) full grain leather
- Big size bull double butt
- Premium quality
- Double-face leather (usable on both sides)
- This kind of leather is the world best suede/velour, used by the most famous Brands of Fashion to create their products
- It is intended for luxury shoes, bags and belts
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Our secure and eco-friendly packaging ensures that the leather arrives at its destination in perfect condition. Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Bovine Grain Leather
- Leather Cut Double Butt (Bend)
- Thickness Range Thick (2 ~ 3 mm)
1,5 mm - (4 oz.)
2 mm - (5 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Suede - Velour
- Finishing Description Suede or Velour: it consist of a finishing of the flesh side of the skin (usually it is "split" leather, more rarely it is "grain" leather) to obtain a velvety surface, very soft, warm and natural.
- Temper 2/6 Soft
- Primary Use Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Other Uses Belts and Saddlery. This leather is usually characterized by a square shape and an high thickness and is suitable for the production of belts, harness and saddles for motorbikes, horse riding, bicycles etc..
- Other Uses (2) Furniture, Upholstery and Coverings. This kind of leather is intended to cover chairs, tables, puffs, sofa leather, carpet, armchairs, furniture, automotive interiors but it's also usable for every purpose.
- Size Range Large (more than 1,6m² - 18ft²)
Average size of the whole piece
1,2 m² - 13 sq. ft. - 1,4 yd²
1,8 m² - 20 sq. ft. - 2,2 yd²
2,9 m² - 32 sq. ft. - 3,4 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- More details about quality The grain side, being secondary side, could present spots or marks.
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Suede (velour) full grain leather, big size double butt bull leather of outstanding quality. This item is double-face (usable on both sides) and it is intended for luxury shoes, bags and belts. This kind of leather is the world best suede/velour, used by the most famous Brands of Fashion to create their products. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
Why this suede leather is so special?
Unlike the usual suede leather, which usually has a reduced thickness and represents the cheapest layer of the leather, coming in fact from the lower layer of the grain, this leather is full grain and suede at the same time. In fact, the main side is the "flesh" side, where we have a high quality suede, while the secondary side is the grain side, with a nubuck-like finish, therefore already ready to be used, having this function as an internal lining. This guarantees higher thicknesses and exceptional quality, compared to the classic suede.
This is a double face leather, what does it mean?
The double face leather indicates a leather that can be used on both sides: the main side is the suede one, to be used for the outside of the objects, while the secondary side is that of the grain of the leather, to be used as an internal lining already ready. This makes it possible to have two materials in one, since for the creation of most leather objects, the craftsman needs a leather for the externally exposed side and a leather to finish the inside of the object, also called lining.
Anonymous customer published the 27/03/2021 following an order made on 14/03/2021
Anonymous customer published the 27/11/2020 following an order made on 16/11/2020
Anonymous customer published the 17/11/2020 following an order made on 20/08/2020
This velour is amazing!!!
Anonymous customer published the 13/08/2020 following an order made on 18/07/2020
Beautiful product, very pleased with quality.
- On sale!
- On sale!