- Nappa lamb/sheepskin leather
- Double face
- Main side: laminated
- Back side: suede
- Thin and light leather
- Very soft temper
- Ideal for garment, but also for bags or purses, shoes, totes, suitcase, wallets, book bindings, covers and lining
The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size
With over 60 years of experience in the tanning industry BuyLeatherOnline is the biggest leather hides supplier and producer of vegetable tanned leather and fashion hides of Made in Italy quality.
Shipping and delivery
We ship worldwide using the best couriers at affordable rates. Preparation times are usually 2-3 business days to which you need to add delivery time of the courier chosen at checkout. We guarantee every shipment to its destination and the shipping costs include package insurance.
|DHL Express||2 - 3 days|
|FedEx||4 - 5 days|
|UPS||3 - 4 days|
|DHL Standard||4 - 5 days|
|DPD||4 - 7 days|
Click here for more info.
The accepted payment methods are: PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
You have 14 days to change your mind! Customized products are not returnable. For detailed condition click here.
For almost all items it is possible to request a reduction of thickness down to 0,8mm (2 oz.), this service is free and included in the price, just request it in the order notes. It is not possible to request the splitting service for leftovers, scraps and strips of leather. Split items are considered customized and are therefore not eligible for returns.
- Tanning Chrome Tanning
- Type of Leather Lambskin - Sheepskin
- Leather Cut Whole Skin
- Thickness Range Thin (0,4 ~ 1 mm)
- Exact Thickness 0,5 mm - (1 oz.)
- Type of Finishing (Primary) Laminated (Metallic)
- Finishing Description Laminated: this finishing type covers the surface of the leather with a thin metal film which gives to the product a shiny appearance.
- Type of Finishig (Secondary) Suede
- Temper 1/6 Very Soft
- Primary Use Garment. It is characterized by high quality finishes and reduced thickness which ensure lightness and comfort, this item is suitable for creating gloves, jackets, blazers, coats and many other leather garment items.
- Secondary Use Leather Goods, Bags, Binding, Wallets. This leather is suitable for producing leather bags or purses, totes, luggage, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and small leather goods in general.
- Other Uses Shoes and Footwear. This leather is suitable for shoes and footwear of all kinds, from decoltè to boots, elegant or sporty. The leather for shoes are resistant to bending and weathering.
- Size Range Small (up to 0,8m² - 9ft²)
- Average size of the whole piece 0,3 m² - 4 sq. ft. - 0,4 yd²
- Overall quality of leather Excellent - 1° Grade
- Possibility to request samples Yes, you can request samples simply by sending a message with the reference number of the product.
Fashion nappa lamb/sheepskin leather, double face: laminated (main side) & suede (on back side), with a very soft firmness, thin and light leather that is perfect for garment, but also of bags or purses, shoes, totes, suitcase, wallets, book bindings, covers, lining and leather goods in general. The price refers to one skin of which is indicated the average size.
- This leather is characterized by two usable sides, secondary side is suede finished and the main side has a laminated (metallic) shining finish.
- The suede side is ideal for lining.
- The metallic side, for the exterior parts.